The Siemens Jack® human modelling and simulation software is a dynamic human modelling programme which provides accurate and reliable information on human interactions in their work environment. Jack® uses custom or population specific human models, therefore allowing for reliable and accurate information to be provided during the design phase of any project. As a result, costly re-design phases are eliminated or reduced. The capabilities of Jack® include:
- Creating and visualizing human models,
- Human vision and reach envelopes,
- Hand, arm and body clearances,
- Fatigue analysis,
- Injury risk analysis,
- Manual materials handling (MMH) analysis,
- Comfort analysis,
- Posture prediction and posture analysis,
- Field of view analysis (including obscuration, reflection and coverage zones).
The benefits of performing human modelling analysis using the Siemens Jack® software include:
- Accurate analysis of human factors,
- Early identification of design shortcomings,
- Significant cost and time savings,
- Safe and ergonomically designed workplaces,
- Human-centered designs,
- The software can be populated with customised or population specific anthropometric data.
Contact us today for all your Ergonomics Design needs.